Salem Media Group is looking for a digital-savvy, highly motivated sales professional to join our advertising team selling our digital marketing solutions to local small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in the Inland Empire. Our ideal candidate will be goal-oriented, is a relentless hunter, driving to win new businesses, and has a track record of exceeding monthly goals. If you are passionate about selling, have a deep knowledge of digital advertising principles and products, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills - then we’d love to talk to you!
This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with SMBs. We provide the best in class prospecting tools for our Media Strategists. We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our customers grow their business.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are self-motivated and results-oriented
- You have an outgoing, resilient personality
- You enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business
- You’re confident and not willing to accept average
- College degree with 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
- Strong understanding of local market and digital media.
- A Demonstrated record of success in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Knowledgeable of Digital products and applications such as Search Engine Marketing, Audience and Search Retargeting, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management and Marketing, Digital Display, Website Development, and Email Marketing.
- Strong skills in planning, communicating, organizing, and in developing customer relationships.
- Ability to develop a strategic sales plan.
- Proficient in prospecting high potential accounts and setting up appointments with key decision-makers with the ability to secure at least three appointments weekly with qualified prospects.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills and the ability to deliver compelling advertising presentations.
- Ability to present a Digital Marketing plan that addresses client objectives and reaches the target audience.
- Effectively able to overcome client objections and articulate the value of recommended solutions.
- Ability to close annual Digital Marketing deals for at least $25K or more
- Strong problem-solving and analytical ability are essential.
We offer a competitive pay structure based on experience along with a full benefits package including paid holidays and vacation.
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest”. Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your résumé and contact information to [email protected]